Integrate with Azure DevOps
Set Up Connection
- In Cobalt, go to Integrations > Azure DevOps Boards.
- On the Connection tab, click Add Connection.
- In the Configure Connection with Azure DevOps Boards form of the overlay, enter:
- OAuth 2.0 grant type
- Organization: Your Azure DevOps Organization ID (
- API Version: 7.0
- Username: Your account email address in Azure DevOps
- Personal Access Token: Your Azure DevOps personal access token
- Click Connect, then Done.
Return to the Cobalt app, and check the integration status. You should see Integration Status: Connected on the Azure DevOps Boards > Connection page.
When you’re done, configure the integration for specific pentests.
To update your Azure DevOps connection:
- In Cobalt, go to Integrations > Azure DevOps Boards > Connection, and click Manage Connection on the top right.
- Click Disconnect to turn off your existing connection.
- Update configuration parameters as needed, following the steps in Set Up Azure DevOps Connection.
You can delete the integration with Azure DevOps.
- In Cobalt, navigate to Integrations > Azure DevOps Boards, and select Manage Connection.
- In the overlay that appears, click Delete and confirm.
Here’s what to expect once you’ve deleted the connection:
- Data synchronization between Cobalt and Azure DevOps stops.
- All Azure DevOps configurations for specific pentests are deleted. If you decide to reestablish the connection, you need to reconfigure the integration for each pentest.
- Any previously created work items will remain in Azure DevOps.